Welcome to the geofictician wiki.
This is a "pseudo namespace" intended for hosting the types of texts that would be hosted on a site like wikisource in the real world - articles, books, poetry, etc. from the Ardisphere or Mahhal or other projects I work on.
- La Noche del Zombi - an Ardispherian story which emerged from several sources during the Ardispherian Civil War. The text here is the earliest known published version, by an anonymous author (writing under the obviously pseudonymous byline "Luciano de Samosata") which appeared in the Globo Ardiente newspaper in the winter of 1857.
- The Tale of Justo Espantoso - an Ardispherian story which is based on combining the events in the life of a real person, a bandit named Justo Picard, with Altazorian mythology. The modern Ardispherian traditions and commericial festivals called Justo Espantoso have roots in this story.
- Hhenkiwlur-dw and the Sea Dragon - a short episode in the epic poems about the Mahhalian hero rendered in modern prose by the author Weidjuret Memmegehha.
- Dr Hubert On The Beach at Jeres - a poem published online by Polychrome Hightower (a pen-name for Mahhalian radical, Hhakullybiry) in 2009, about her stand with Huberto Ri at Jeres in 1973.
- After That - a short story by Martanidia Prize winner Parménides Guie, translated from Gohangukian to Ingerish by Melissa So from the original story, "그다음에," published in 1954, and printed in the Arksbury International University Press collection Literature of the Gohanian Diaspora, Part II, 20th Century, 1985. Released by author and translator to the public domain.