Welcome to the geofictician wiki.
Here is a summary of my current financial status with respect to geofiction projects (Arhet, Opengeofiction).
This information is presented for the sake of maximal transparency - as seems appropriate since I'm asking people to make donations to support this work.
- ogfdev - Opengeofiction "rails port" and apidb - $160 / month
- tiles04 - Opengeofiction render server - $80 / month
- ogfwiki - Opengeofiction overpass, overpass-turbo, wiki - $80 / month
- shapefiles - Opengeofiction coastline and contours processing - $5 / month
- tiles03 - Arhet coastline and contours processing - $5 / month
- arhet - Arhet "rails port" and apidb - $20 / month
- tiles01 - Arhet render server - $20 / month
- geofictician - personal wiki, professional homepage, private hosted planet (rahet), blog, etc - $40 / month
- rent-a-planet - one private planet (udi's) - $20 / month
NOTE * - Structurally, in fact, several of the servers in the above listing are the same machine, sharing the various jobs listed, but I've "pro-rated" an estimate usage based on the different roles.
- periodic backups for all machines - ~ $50 / month
Current Time Investment
- I average 20-30 hours per week right now.
I do not expect compensation for my time - it's my hobby, and it's fun. But just so people understand what I'm putting into it.
Patreon monthly donations income
- July, 2021: $27.26
- August, 2021: $152.14
- September, 2021: $157.63
One-time-donations income (e.g. through Ethereum crypto)
- 2021 to date: $0
Thank you to all who have donated! Please enjoy the results.
How To Donate
I accept donations at Patreon, here.
I also accept Ethereum crypto: 0x3497c320D8FC2Bc26a9953336352B816b3248737