Welcome to the geofictician wiki.
Difference between revisions of "Geofictician:Accounting"
(Created page with "Here is a summary of my current financial status with respect to geofiction projects (Arhet, OGFMirror). This information is presented for the sake of maximal transparency -...")
Revision as of 17:17, 1 August 2021
Here is a summary of my current financial status with respect to geofiction projects (Arhet, OGFMirror).
This information is presented for the sake of maximal transparency - as seems appropriate since I'm asking people to make donations to support this work.
- ogfdev - OGFMirror "rails port" and apidb - $160 / month
- tiles04 - OGFMirror render server - $80 / month
- ogfoverpass - OGFMirror overpass and turbo - $80 / month
- tiles03 - combined OGFMirror & Arhet coastline and contours processing - $10 / month
- arhet - Arhet "rails port" and apidb - $20 / month
- tiles01 - Arhet render server - $20 / month
- geofictician - personal wiki, professional homepage, private hosted planet, blog, etc - $40 / month
- rent-a-planet - one private planet - $20 / month
Structural note: in fact, the last three servers listing are the same machine, sharing the various jobs listed, but I've "pro-rated" estimate usage based on the different roles. Once the OGFMirror project is complete, I'll re-organize these better.
- periodic backups for all machines - ~ $50 / month
Current Time Investment
- I average 20-30 hours per week right now.
I do not expect compensation for this - it's my hobby, and it's fun. But just so people understand what I'm putting into it.
Patreon monthly donations income
- July, 2021: $27.26
- August, 2021: $84.63
- 2021 to date: $0
Thank you to all who have donated! Please enjoy the results.