Welcome to the geofictician wiki.
Some major rule changes will be subject to public vote by active members at time of proposed change.
Vote on procedure change for existing members, as of 2020-01-24.
- The following would replace the territory-assignment concepts on the main page (see items 3-6 under Implementation, here).
- 3. There are no assigned territories - map where you want, what you want
- 4. There is no "verisimilitude rule" - map fantasy or alien things, if you want
- 5. Respect other people's creations - do NOT map on top of other people's work. This doesn't mean that Luciano will be your "enforcer." People getting into edit wars are likely to be both banned.
- 6. No megalomaniacs. Creating a large continent doesn't give you a right to it. The world is big, but focus on detailed mapping, and large objects and spaces should be collaborative.
Vote (open until 2020-01-26 23:59 Alaska Standard Time)
|Infrarrojo||maybe approve (as seen in discord)|
|Rhiney boi||maybe approve (as seen in discord)|
Email your vote to email@example.com, it will be recorded above.